The player in the role will be able to cruse about the map and instead of an inmate, will take the shape of a drone. The drone cannot be damaged by other players. The player will oversee the progress of the game and can directly affect certain elements of the gameplay.
The Director can talk to other players and give them information regarding enemy locations, or whatever else they wish to talk about. The player is able to respond. Directors can also turn a gravity storm on, making mobility a bit more interesting, buff a struggling player with health or speed, send down an airstrike nuke in a targeted zone and even lock out zones completely. They can also drop additional Electronics on the map which are used to create Powers.
Before a Director can do any of this however, they will need to aquire Action Points.
- Warm Up - Increases a player's warmth level
- Crowd Favorite - The crowd choose their favorite player.
- Give Wood - Channels your inner Wood Delivery Guy and gives a chosen player 3 Woods.
- Electronic - Places a single electronic device somewhere on the map. Exact locations are pre-determined for each zone.
- Close Zone - Closes the zone of the Director's choice.
- Speed Up - Provides a speed buff for a short amount of time.
- Expose - The selected player and their nearest opponent both receive a clue on each other.
- Electro-Mania - Activates all Electronics
- Telepathy - All players can hear one another’s voices.
- Blood Moon - All players track one another
- Heal - Provides a heal to the place of choice.
- Gravity Storm - Shifts the gravity level of a targeted zone. Players in the storm will be able to jump high for the duration.
- Nuke - Calls an airstrike to the targeted zone. Once the nuke hits, the 'radiation cloud' will expand over time. Players caught in it may die.
- Manhunt - Targets a specified player and tracks them for a short time. The player with the kill will be well rewarded, as will the target, if they survive the timer.
- Beach Party - doubles all resources besides spawn Electronics also includes loot from chests and dears.